[Lazarus] svn-build is broken?

Thomas Moritz thm_ml at thmoritz.de
Wed Jan 6 19:36:04 CET 2010

Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
> 2010/1/6 waldo kitty <wkitty42 at windstream.net>:
>> the sources to kylix? hummm... we'll find out in an hour or so as i'm
>> pulling it now just to see ;)
>
> Please let us (or at least me) know what's in there.

as far as i can tell, the archive is as large as it is due to a lot of libs
being included... there is definitely numerous Qt related files and a whole lot
of .so files... there's also a few src folders, as well... and some patches for
various linux releases and at least one for Qt...

i don't know if it is statically compiled or not but it does appear that they
included all the libs necessary for it to work... i can't tell much more because
i'm snooping in the tar.gz with 7zip on a windows box :?

FWIW: the archive is dated Aug 2002 which is a year earlier than the archive i
grabbed when i grabbed mine from them...