[Lazarus] SQLDB issues.

Matt Shaffer dazappa.matt at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 05:57:07 CET 2010

I thought I would just do a little update. I've been successfully able to
write now, BUT, I don't believe the SQLdb components were really keeping
SQLite in mind (the db I'm using). You see, Lazarus opens a connection to
the SQLite database, preventing my app that's running (for debugging
purposes) from writing. So I have to build the app, close Lazarus, then run
my app... Should I file a bug report for this?