[Lazarus] OT: screen cast on lazarus

ik idokan at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 21:48:08 CET 2010

(a) through (c) might better be directed to the FPC developers.

Re. (d), Lazarus currently uses the Carbon frameworks for its GUI on Mac. A new Cocoa-based widgetset has been started. This new widgetset uses the new Objective C support in FPC:

http://wiki.freepascal.org/FPC_PasCocoa

Note this is much more sophisticated and powerful than the Win API, which is just a "flat" function-based interface. With the ObjC support, the Cocoa classes can be used directly.

Thanks.

-Phil