[Lazarus] How do I Show Dynamically Created Visual Components?

ik idokan at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 20:22:30 CET 2010

What about adding position of left and top and also Form1 as parent ?

with TEdit.Create(Form1) do begin
        Visible:=True;
        Enabled:=True;
        Name:='TestEdit"+IntToStr(i);
        Left := 50;
        top := 100;
        Parent := Form1;
        Show;    //tried this in desperation but no success.
        Form1.Refresh    //this did not produce a visible new component
either.
    end;

http://ik.homelinux.org/