[Lazarus] Groundwork for Undo in Form Designer

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 07:42:04 CET 2010

Florian Klaempfl wrote:

> I know how much happened, when I see some revision numbers, when seeing

No you don't. One patch could have been a one-liner fix, the next patch
could have added full .NET support to FPC. So you know two commits
happened, but the number two doesn't tell you how much has changed. If I
wanted to know how many commits occurred between two commits (God only know
why I would want to know that), Git could tell me that too.

Anyway, we are getting way off topic here and it's pointless discussing
this further.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/