[Lazarus] Build/Rebuild lazarus with components

Kjow antispammoni at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 10:36:01 CET 2010

2010/1/19 Paul Ishenin <ip at kmiac.ru>:
> You can open lazarus.lpi in lazarus and edit the project options.

Thank you very much, now it is almost perfect :)

I noticed that if I want associate lazarus to open .lpi file, the icon
in file exploer isn't beauty (the real icon is at the center of a
white "box"), so I searched for the regedit key and I found that when
I want to associate a program to open a file Windows (seven in my
case) doesn't create the right key after windows "association":

HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\lpi_auto_file\DefaultIcon

then I edited the string value with:
C:\Develop\Lazarus\ide\lazarus.ico

Now it is ok, lpi files have the right and beautiful icon! In
attachment my exported .reg to doubleclick for future (editing with
right path needed).

It would be nice if will be in lazarus IDE a function to automatically
associate the right things in each OS (like with the installer
version).

Thank you very much for help,
Lazarus community is fantastic!

Regards,