[Lazarus] cross-distro (and OS) app installation - what would you like?

Vladimir Zhirov vvzh.lists at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 11:27:10 CET 2010

Sorry, I got my mails messed up, so here is the missing part:

Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
> I want to double click, then click next, next and finish -
> and be done with it. :)

Well, then one more feature request :)

* Automated install procedure. It could be a command line option to
take a text/xml/ini file with setup options and do not require user
to press any buttons or type filesystem paths.

> I have heard of PascalScript, but have no idea what it really is or
> how it works. Does FPC support it? I'll have to investigate this
> further, as it might be a nice cross-platform single source script
> solution.

According to PascalScript website, FPC is supported.
http://www.remobjects.com/ps.aspx
PascalScript is also free and opensource.

--
Best regards,
Vladimir Zhirov