[Lazarus] PropEdits.TGetStringProc duplicated Classes. TGetStrProc

Alexander Klenin klenin at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 13:19:47 CET 2010

2010/1/20 Mattias Gärtner <nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de>:
> Zitat von Alexander Klenin <klenin at gmail.com>:
>
>>> From PropEditUtils.pas (recently split by me from PropEditS.pp):
>
> Every change to the IDEIntf must be documented here:
> http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Lazarus_0.9.30_release_notes

Done.
However, there are more then 60 changes in ideintf made in December
and January only,
and none of them is documented in release notes AFAICS.

>> I think TGetStringProc is redundant and should be removed.
>> Should I prepare a patch?
>
> No. I removed it in 23499.

Thanks for the quick response, but I had a more comprehensive change in mind --
remove TGetStringProc altogether and replace all the references with
TGetStrProc.
So, should I prepare that patch?

--
Alexander S. Klenin