[Lazarus] cross-distro (and OS) app installation - what would you like?

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 09:36:10 CET 2010

Vincent Snijders wrote:
> way you treat platform independant installers. You are consistent in you design
> principles. Or I am missing something?

:-) Nothing serious, you are correct regarding my principles. I'm not
trying to be different with everything I do. I just have a similar dreams
to you. You dream you had a single setup.xml and tool that could create
various install packages. I dream of having one tool for my software needs.
I have other dreams too though: A nice big LED TV, a PS3, a lawnmower that
mows the lawn without my intervention etc. :-)

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/