[Lazarus] Res: cross-distro (and OS) app installation - what would you like?

Daniel Simoes de Ameida dopidaniel at yahoo.com.br
Thu Jan 21 12:59:07 CET 2010

Some multiplataform installers:

 InstallJammer  (OpenSource)

 InstallBuilder (Comercial, but permits free license for OpenSource projects)

I use InstallBuilder (only for Linux) in my OpenSource Project (ACBr), for Windows, InnoSetup is a natural choice for "Pascal programmers"

[]s Daniel

Conheça o Projeto ACBr - Automaçao Comercial Brasil
DJSystem a Loja Patrocinadora do ACBr