[Lazarus] Application.QueueAsyncCall()

Brad Campbell brad at wasp.net.au
Thu Jan 21 13:17:44 CET 2010

Flávio Etrusco wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 20, 2010 at 5:54 AM, Brad Campbell <brad at wasp.net.au> wrote:
>> Is QueueAsyncCall() threadsafe?
>>

> In Delphi the queued method is run on the (context of) the main/GUI thread.

Which is precisely what I want. The issue is not the context of the queued method, but the method
used to poke the event onto the application event queue being threadsafe.

I'm almost thinking of using a unix socket and using the socket in AddEventHandler() to watch for a
signal in the main loop.

Brad
--
Dolphins are so intelligent that within a few weeks they can
train Americans to stand at the edge of the pool and throw them