[Lazarus] Command constants (Lazarus internals)

Juha Manninen juha.manninen at phnet.fi
Fri Jan 22 11:48:06 CET 2010

2010/1/22 Paul Ishenin <ip at kmiac.ru>:

> Yes, because resource support in fpc made in a 'windows-like'/'delphi-like'.
> Nothing bad in this but...

Ah, now I get it. Piggyback on existing designs.

> And version info resource is not the easiest structure.

I don't think Microsoft has ever defined a easy to use structure. They
are the best example of a vendor that always does over engineering.
;-)
Marco and I had a similar debate about the CHM file structure compared
to IBM's INF file structure.

  - Graeme -