[Lazarus] CSV parser class

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 08:43:15 CET 2010

Vincent Snijders wrote:

> TBH, I am glad it is in Lazarus-CCR or at least mentioned on
> Lazarus-CCR, instead of lying on barko's hard disk, even though it
> didn't seem to be maintained anymore.

A can't agree more, and that is exactly why I want to share my changes too.
I'll make a plan during the week to share my DCPCrypt repository and email
you a new DCPCrypt release that actually supports 64-bit FPC. The previous
release just made it compilable, but not usable. :-(

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/