[Lazarus] cursor image

ik idokan at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 13:59:38 CET 2010

On Tue, 2010-01-26 at 10:24 +0200, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
> Joost van der Sluis wrote:
> >
> > That has nothing to do with it. (With Git you would also have to use a
> > local command to use this branch/part)
>
> I was simply enlightening Bee that I know how he feels and that it would
> have been easier (less effort) to test various branches with a tool that
> supports branch workflow much better.

Bull. Bee didn't want to change branches.

>  git checkout fcl-web_joost

svn switch http://svn.freepascal.org/svn/fpc/branches/fcl-web_joost/

And I don't need a degree in Information Technology to understand how to
work with it. You do need it when you want to use Git, which is a pain.
It's complexity leads to many unwanted and unneeded problems.

Joost.