[Lazarus] FCL-Web and new WebDesign packages

JoshyFun joshyfun at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 14:13:21 CET 2010

Hello Lazarus-List,

Tuesday, January 26, 2010, 9:56:14 AM, you wrote:

>> Do you know how LNet's HTTP server compares to nYume?
MVC> lnet is event-driven, nYume is not. nYume is multithreaded, and
MVC> - to my taste - conceptually simpler.
MVC> You may also want to try the HTTPServ from synapse, nYume is conceptually
MVC> similar to that.

Just for information I'm using a fpclightwebserver I think found in
ExtPascal repository to check the fcl-web features. I think it is
win32 "only" but it supporst SSL using "libeay32". I only had to fix
one small problem at compile time I think. The code is 30 Ks .pp
files and it is mutithread based in Synapse.

--
Best regards,
 JoshyFun