[Lazarus] Lazarus is invisible?

Guionardo Furlan guionardo at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 20:05:43 CET 2010

Well, I think that the black google isn't that great idea to save energy.
Gradually, all the CRT monitors will be replaced by LCD or other kind of
tecnology.
But, the LCD keeps this back-lamp allways on, and the "black" dots don't
mean energy saving.

(Sorry by any translation error).

--
Timeo hominem unius libri