[Lazarus] Lazarus Forum seems to be hacked!

waldo kitty wkitty42 at windstream.net
Wed Jan 27 04:15:44 CET 2010

they've either fixed the one on the forums already or my blocking of ohloh.net
has possibly prevented it... there has been a recent rash of mess getting into
numerous places... one that has been rather unnerving has been where an iframe
(IIRC) was put in place with a Z axis of the highest numerical entity that made
it appear that all content was removed and replaced by the ad being shoved in...

testing www.lazarus.freepascal.org shows me the exact same page as
forums.lazarus.freepascal.org... and neither carry the "index.php?action" item
in my testing...