[Lazarus] FCL-Web and new WebDesign packages

Bee Jay bee.ography at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 19:55:59 CET 2010

> Don't you get annoyed putting the HTML inside function calls? This is
> what has put me off from cgi ... I usually have a lot more HTML then
> code, so I actually would like to have a HTML document where I put
> some Pascal inside, like PHP. With all my huge amount of HTML inside
> function calls it get's very poluted and hard to read the HTML =(

It's not the problem of pascal nor cgi, it's the problem of your
coding style and management. Use templates, MVC or MVP, separate logic
from UI, etc. I think you should have known all those things. :)

--

-Bee-

...making buzzes at http://twitter.com/beezing
...writing stories at http://beeography.wordpress.com