[Lazarus] Icon loading not working

Lee Jenkins lee at datatrakpos.com
Fri Jan 29 17:01:28 CET 2010

Zitat von Zaher Dirkey <parmaja at gmail.com>:

> Hi,
> I like to distribute Lazarus the official setup to some newbie students, but
> Lazarus use our locale to open with Arabic language,
> We all Arabic develpers use the English language for programming, and also
> our students, the problem Arabic PO files not completed yet.
> Could i ask please to unlist it (maybe until to be stable) in the next
> official setup.

The translations are always somewhat behind, and are done by volunteers.

If you prefer english, you can switch the language in the environment
/ options / desktop.
Or you can set the default for a machine by creating the following file:

/etc/lazarus/environmentoptions.xml

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<CONFIG>
   <EnvironmentOptions>
     <Version Value="106"/>
     <Language ID="en"/>
   </EnvironmentOptions>
</CONFIG>

For the various windows systems the path is different.

This file is loaded the first time lazarus is started (i.e. when no
~/.lazarus/environmentoptions.xml exists).

Mattias