[Lazarus] [Fwd: Re: Is Lazarus a Delphi plagiat?]

Bee Jay bee.ography at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 06:54:56 CET 2010

> IMO a good add-on to the "Lazarus is invisible?" thread.

While I agree with the points that Lazarus need better documentations,
I think those people in that forum are spoil programmers. I also don't
understand why they are so defensive against Lazarus.

I remember the first time I found Lazarus, v.0.9.16 if I remember it
correctly, I only need a couple of hours to make it working on my
Linux system (OpenSuse). Yes, it required lots of googling and digging
the wiki/forum/etc, but the solutions are available though scattered
all over the places. Maybe Delphi had spoil them too much and kill
their sense of learning and research. No wonder they don't like Linux
as well.

--

-Bee-

...making buzzes at http://twitter.com/beezing