[Lazarus] [Fwd: Re: Is Lazarus a Delphi plagiat?]

Hans-Peter Diettrich DrDiettrich1 at aol.com
Sat Jan 30 14:45:38 CET 2010

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho schrieb:
> Why don't you improve the wiki then? The idea is that people can
> independently find what they think needs improvement and improve it.

I only propagate the comment of an user. Instructions about installation
IMO should be accessible from the start page, not hidden somewhere in
the wiki.

At least for the Windows version there should be a request to save the
project before compiling, otherwise linking fails with no manifest file
found.

DoDi