[Lazarus] [Fwd: Re: Is Lazarus a Delphi plagiat?]

Bee Jay bee.ography at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 16:19:21 CET 2010

> I'm not trying to be rude or anything, I am simple pointing out the
> obvious faults of the current "first port of call" website new users
> get when they want to know about the Lazarus project. Why make it so
> difficult for new users?

@all:

Enough talking and let's do the real work. FPC/Lazarus is an open
source community based activity, so why not collaborate ourselves and
work together to build the better website for FPC/Lazarus. Follow my
emails on the other threads, please. Thanks.

--

-Bee-

...making buzzes at http://twitter.com/beezing
...writing stories at http://beeography.wordpress.com