[Lazarus] Parser

Florian Klaempfl florian at freepascal.org
Thu Jul 1 09:26:35 CEST 2010

Michael Schnell schrieb:
>  On 06/30/2010 10:31 PM, Florian Klämpfl wrote:
>> This can be done already using compilers supporting these languages
> As discussed multiple times it's not possible to share classes between
> FP-Pascal and GNU-C++. I don't know it it's possible at all to share
> classes between Pascal and C++, even if FP would be enhanced to compile
> C++ code.

Only as a cppclass because the Object Pascal class modell is very
different from that one of C++. But don't underestimate the work to do
so: there is nothing to reuse so far. It needs a C++ front end and a C++
back end. Everybody dreaming of something like this might start with the
"cppclass" support in FPC and create the back end part first.