[Lazarus] Parser

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Thu Jul 1 14:44:38 CEST 2010

  On 07/01/2010 11:22 AM, Marco van de Voort wrote:
> I don't hate C. I use it daily. But I still think it shows that it was never
> meant for applications programming(*). For that I think "workable" doesn't
> apply. Survivable maybe, but IMHO not something one would choose if you
> could avoid it.
Yep. This is why we (company) use C for deeply embedded stuff, while for
application programming and not-so-deeply-embedded (PC-based right now,
ARM-based to come) projects, we use Pascal. (Never touching C++ :) )

But exactly this sometimes asks for using C code in Pascal projects to
avoid duplicating of code snippets.

-Michael