[Lazarus] Parser

Reimar Grabowski reimgrab at web.de
Thu Jul 1 18:18:15 CEST 2010

On Thu, 01 Jul 2010 00:54:21 +0200
Hans-Peter Diettrich <DrDiettrich1 at aol.com> wrote:

> For now it's sufficient to discuss the possibilities from the user VP,
> that's why I started this thread in the Lazarus list.

Epic fail.
This is the Lazarus users list and not the FPC users list. Why not discuss it in the correct place?
Yes, some Lazarus users might be interested in this topic, but that does not change the fact that this is the wrong list to discuss this, as the thread clearly shows. Nearly no mention of Lazarus at all. And only because it is vaguely related does not mean it is the correct list.

Thx, for not listening.

A not amused
R.