[Lazarus] Possible bug

Leonardo M. Ramé l.rame at griensu.com
Thu Jul 1 22:09:29 CEST 2010

http://techbuddha.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/double-facepalm.jpg

> > Is it possible to continue the discussion somewhere else, please?
> Personally, I'd think it'd be mistake to do that.
The FPC lists are the correct place to discuss FPC topics. Enough of them there, user/devel/other choose one.

> I would, OTOH, very much appreciate if you could spare some time and
> contribute towards future direction.
No problem. Keep the compiler/parser as it is (this means fast and working). Enhance the parser fpdoc uses => win
Enhace h2pas for better automatic header translation => double win

R.
--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?