[Lazarus] Parser

Adem listmember at letterboxes.org
Fri Jul 2 00:49:33 CEST 2010

  On 2010-07-01 20:14, Michael Van Canneyt wrote:
> Well, if you need things to do:
> - Make fcl-passrc complete. (*NOT* extract parser from compiler).
I just cannot understand this: What is so holy about the 'parser from
compiler'?
> - use it to create a pascal to javascript translator.
> - Create a .net backend code generator.
> - Create a java bytecode backend code generator.
Aren't all these some form of 'escape route's --from always Pascal to
somewhere else?

I mean, people --of course-- should be given opportunities to escape;
but, what does it say about their concerns about Pascal in the first
place :)

Cheers,

Adem