[Lazarus] Parser [OT]

Adem listmember at letterboxes.org
Fri Jul 2 02:22:34 CEST 2010

  On 2010-07-02 02:10, Reimar Grabowski wrote:
> On Fri, 02 Jul 2010 00:55:27 +0300
> Adem<listmember at letterboxes.org>  wrote:
>
> First of all I apologize for hurting your feelings.
No problem. Except for mild disappointment, no harm done.
> Second, please calm down. This is only a technical mailing list and in my opinion the wrong one for this discussion.
Thank you for kindly consoling me. I am feeling a lot better now. :)
>> Further: While doing that, refactor it so that ordinary mortals too
>> could comprehend it better to off-load some of the immense burdens on
>> the shoulders of the Core team.
> Did you actually read Michaels and Florians mails?
> Does not look like.
I did.

As far as I can tell, they both think it will be a tough one (due to
complex and intertwined code) to pull off --especially from POV of speed.

Other than that, I haven't seen anyone putting forward why it would be
wrong.

Have you?

Have I missed something?
>> Such an awful idea, isn't it?
> Yes, it is an awful idea.
In what way do you think it may harm you or your beloved ones? :)

Would it help you feel safer if we all stopped talking about these awful
ideas? ;)

Cheers,

Adem