[Lazarus] Parser

Rigel Rig rigel at gbg.bg
Fri Jul 2 08:21:37 CEST 2010

 Windows has DLL-s. DLL, written in C, C ++... can be used in Delphi, and I guess in Lazarus. Why not use them? It is much easier. And you can write them in whatever language you want.

In Linux do you have something similar? Why not use it instead to mix Pascal with C, C++, Java... philosophy?
I can not understand one thing: is there a Lazarus project manager like in other open source projects? Why not he/she say will  Lazarus support other languages except FP or not and stop this discussion?