[Lazarus] Possible bug

zeljko zeljko at holobit.net
Fri Jul 2 09:38:02 CEST 2010

On Friday 02 July 2010 03:11, Leonardo M. Ramé wrote:
> El vie, 02-07-2010 a las 00:25 +0200, Mattias Gaertner escribió:
> > On Thu, 01 Jul 2010 17:09:29 -0300
> > "Leonardo M." Ramé <l.rame at griensu.com> wrote:
> >
> > What gtk version do you use?
> > Can you try to find the svn revision that broke it?
> >

> > Mattias
>
> My libgtk2.0-0 is 2.20.1-0ubuntu2. Is that what do you need?.
>
> About trying to find which revision broke it, it's a difficult task, I
> think it could be easier to try to find and fix the bug, I don't have
> any problem in doing this.

I don't think that's lazarus regression, but problem which raised with
gtk2-2.20 (under Fedora 13 caret even doesn't blink).Some structures have
been changed in gtk2 so that problem will become worst with every new gtk2
version if we don't do something in our gtk2 translated code.
I cannot reproduce your problem with gtk2-2.12 / 2.18.

zeljko