[Lazarus] Lazarus-other list

Reimar Grabowski reimgrab at web.de
Fri Jul 2 15:43:07 CEST 2010

On Fri, 2 Jul 2010 14:25:25 +0200
Graeme Geldenhuys <graemeg.lists at gmail.com> wrote:

> Then while Vincent is at it, why not create a few more - to keep
> things organized. Here are some suggestions:  [note the sarcasm].
>
>   lazarus-ide-support
>   lazarus-lcl-support
>   lazarus-lcl-devel
>   lazarus-ide-devel
>   lazarus-coreteam-only
>   lazarus-non-technical
>
> If I'm bored enough, I am sure I can think of a few more.
> I can't imagine why anybody would want to complain about traffic in
> the FPC or Lazarus mailing lists. If you want to see traffic,
> subscribe to the Apache, Linux Kernel, Git etc mailing lists. They
> receive 150+ messages a day easily!

Strange argumentation. Why did you create a fpgui mailing list then? The topics could be discussed on the FPC list as well as it only works with FPC and about 20 mails a month don't clutter the list that much (your argumentation not mine).

<sarcasm on>
Why not ask the gcc, python, java, etc guys to join affords for one programming-compiling-interpreting list?
All information about coding in one place.
One list to rule them all...
<sarcasm off>

Over and out
R.