[Lazarus] Lazarus-other list

Jürgen Hestermann juergen.hestermann at gmx.de
Fri Jul 2 16:35:34 CEST 2010

> Henry Vermaak schrieb:
> No, all the crap can go to the other list, so things will be _easier_ to
> find and _easier_ to read.  This is great because I can subscribe to
> that list and ignore it (unless I'm bored).

I am with Graeme here. Having "..other" lists is of no reason to me. There is no strict distinction between the threats. Just making the subject line speaking would be enough. If I want to organize the mails I can do that in my email client as *I* like it. I don't want others doing this for me.

I am interested in everything that is related to FreePascal/Lazarus, even if a thread turns into a different direction. Who judges what is "off topic" and what not? I was already cut off from threads because I first did not even *know* that other Free Pascal lists exist. If everything goes into one list it's quite easy to delete mails I am not interested in but it's much harder to notice that other (Free Pascal related) lists exist.

Jürgen.