[Lazarus] Lazarus-other list

Reimar Grabowski reimgrab at web.de
Fri Jul 2 17:31:07 CEST 2010

On Fri, 2 Jul 2010 17:18:15 +0200
Graeme Geldenhuys <graemeg.lists at gmail.com> wrote:

> And then comes the other problem.... What you might consider "off
> topic", I and others might consider "on topic". This is what Jürgen
> and I am talking about (including lost mails due to multiple lists and
> info fragmentation).

No problem at all. What Vincent considers "off topic" is "off topic", regardless what you or I or anyone else thinks. He is the admin after all. We can voice our opinions but thats it.
Same on the FPC list. Jonas is doing a great job there keeping everything "on topic" an directing people to the correct lists.
Easy guideline is if it is purely/mostly about Lazarus it belongs here, if it is about FPC it belongs there (the parser is part of FPC, you won't get the source from the Lazarus svn).
And I know for sure that you know the difference between a user and a devel list. So what is so hard about seperating threads regarding Lazarus and FPC. They are different, even if closely related, projects.
Don't act ignorant, we know you are a smart guy.

R.