[Lazarus] Some information please

jjb realnug at gmail.com
Sat Jul 3 14:58:56 CEST 2010

On 3 July 2010 02:00, Reimar Grabowski wrote:

> This is not funny at all. And your disrespect for the more then 6 million
> murdered people is very alarming.

Next time read your emails with more care before accusing me of
something. I did not insult any of the people affected in that tragic
time, I simply compared how they were treated and everything they were
not allowed to do - in relation to these mailing lists.

The "spirit of delphi" sure doesn't apply in the FPC and Lazarus
projects. If you are not part of the core team you are an outsider and
treated as such. Make one comment which the "Gods" frown upon, and
your and banished to the *-other mailing lists (which nobody cares to
read). So this is in a way insulting that person saying we don't want
you here, so f***k off. Maybe that's just what I have to do - cut the
ties once and for all and make everybody including myself happy.

  - Graeme -