[Lazarus] Lazarus-other list [OT]

Reimar Grabowski reimgrab at web.de
Sat Jul 3 14:35:10 CEST 2010

On Sat, 3 Jul 2010 13:36:19 +0200
Graeme Geldenhuys <graemeg.lists at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 3 July 2010 12:41, Reimar Grabowski <reimgrab at web.de> wrote:
> > This comparision is exactly the disrespect I am talking about.
>
> Nope you still don't get what I mean...

I get exactly what you mean, but you don't get that you choose the wrong way to communicate it.
Do something like this in public in germany and your career is over.
More than one politician, writer or dignitary has learned this lesson the hard way. And they all said that they meant it like you did. But it only shows a serious lack of understanding and solicitousness.
I feel sorry for you not understanding what you are saying (just like a little child), but it seems like frustration and anger produce the worst in a human.
Sense and sensibility help alot when communicating with other people.

Hoping that you will understand this one day.
R.

@everyone else:
Sorry, for spamming the list with this little 'lighter-war' (it is not even a real flamewar, how lame :) ). But I think we cannot let such a statement stand uncommented on this list, as it casts a damning light on the users of this list.
I am ashamed that 'one of us' posts such statements here.
Best would be to remove this altogether and only keep the technical related (even if off-topic) mails.