[Lazarus] Some information please

Juha Manninen juha.manninen at phnet.fi
Sun Jul 4 09:26:58 CEST 2010

> For an example of a game written with FPC look here:
> http://www.hedgewars.org/

I didn't know that one.
I found the latest version on Suse servers, installed it and tried.
First it killed the KDE's task panel (which KDE restarted automatically).
The game itself didn't work. Its window size was apparently many times the
screen size. It was drawing some garbage images. It ate all keys and mouse
commands. ... Finally I was able to kill it.

It didn't give a good impression of FPC programs. However, there is no
technical reason for it, with more effort it could be as good as the competing
Wormux.

It was a good test for KDE. It recovered fully. :-)

Juha