[Lazarus] Nested frames

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.lazarus at telemetry.co.uk
Mon Jul 5 11:55:09 CEST 2010

Paul Ishenin wrote:
> 05.07.2010 17:05, Mark Morgan Lloyd wrote:
>
>> Does that mean that I should be using a version of the FPC compiler more
>> recent than the 2.4.0 release?
>
> Yes, you need 2.4.2 release which is in the preparations step now. And
> you also need Lazarus 0.9.30 which is still in the bug fixing stage.
>
> In other way you can get a situation when you need to edit lfm and lrs
> files manually.

Thanks Paul, noted. I think in practice that suggests that I might be
better off not using the facility for the moment, at least until I have
another of my periodic sessions checking FPC+Lazarus on all available
platforms (and no doubt irritating people enormously when I ask about
problems on minority processors :-)

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk