[Lazarus] sqlite db as resource

Andrea Mauri andrea.mauri.75 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 5 14:54:51 CEST 2010

Il 05/07/2010 12.15, José Mejuto ha scritto:
> Resources are read only. SQLite by default needs a real file to
> access. You can configure recent SQLite modules to access non real
> files providing an abstraction layer to access to virtual files which
> in theory (I had never tested) will allow you to access a
> TResourceStream in read only mode. I do not know if this access mode
> is possible using SQLdb or you must manage the SQLite module directly.

Thanks José, anyway I am looking for an already implemented feature, I
use TSQLite3Connection. I have a DB that should be readonly. Probably
the fastest way for me should be to copy the DB from the resources on a
real file when the application is launched. Then access the Db from the
real file.
Thanks for your help,
Andrea