[Lazarus] LazIntfImage and OSX

Wolfram Söns wolfram at soens.de
Mon Jul 5 15:25:22 CEST 2010

Privet Dmitry,

a Sample File is attached. Its written out with the ...SaveToFile function from a tlazintfimage.

The Image within the TLazIntf File seems to be correct. When I Load another TImage Object with it, it looks like th original.
To make it clear:
in the Base File (a raw or dng file from a digitalcamera) is a small thumbnail. it is a non compressed bitmap i 8Bit per Color.
I can read it into a timage or tLazintfimage and use it. Only when I try to read the color out from it again, there is a difference.
in timage windows and mac are the same, in tlazintfimage only windows shows the correct values.

Thanks for your help,
Wolfram