[Lazarus] LazIntfImage and OSX

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.lazarus at telemetry.co.uk
Mon Jul 5 17:59:18 CEST 2010

Wolfram Söns wrote:
> Privet Dmitry,
>
> a Sample File is attached. Its written out with the ...SaveToFile function from a tlazintfimage.
>
> The Image within the TLazIntf File seems to be correct. When I Load another TImage Object with it, it looks like th original.
> To make it clear:
> in the Base File (a raw or dng file from a digitalcamera) is a small thumbnail. it is a non compressed bitmap i 8Bit per Color.
> I can read it into a timage or tLazintfimage and use it. Only when I try to read the color out from it again, there is a difference.
> in timage windows and mac are the same, in tlazintfimage only windows shows the correct values.

I'm not sure what the preferred way of appending an image to this list's
postings is.

I believe I've seen something like that on Linux but I've not dug into
it yet. I suspect that the colour representation varies, possibly
depending on the system properties as interpreted by the TImage object.

Another thing that I've seen is that there's a massive performance hit
if you have more than one tlazintfimage instance, I was able to code
round that.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk