[Lazarus] LazIntfImage and OSX

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.lazarus at telemetry.co.uk
Tue Jul 6 11:20:58 CEST 2010

Marc Weustink wrote:

>> I access the pixel data directly via FPColor:=TLazIntfImage.Colors[x,y]
>>
>> Even if there is a difference in the internal layout, with using this
>> function it should be correct anyway.
>> Or am I missing something here?
>
> You're right. This should always return the correct value. (there are
> different ways to access the pixels, therefore I asked)

Can I check one thing here please: am I correct in my understanding that
usage as above /should/ always return the correct value, but
TLazIntfImage.GetDataLineStart() returns a pointer to a row of
system-specific elements? Because that's what I think I'm seeing...

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk