[Lazarus] GPS Navigation Software develpment

Horacio Jamilis hjamilis at pymesoft.com.ar
Tue Jul 6 20:31:50 CEST 2010

One of the things I expect... from a Freepascal/Lazarus project is to be
able to support other plataforms in the future... may be Android,
IPhone, Symbian ... and any mobile device available out there and
supported by FPC:-)
This is why I expect to select the correct drawing option before start
coding it. Speed and portability.

Do you know some slow very cost linux based gps device?

Horacio