[Lazarus] LazIntfImage and OSX

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.lazarus at telemetry.co.uk
Tue Jul 6 20:49:17 CEST 2010

waldo kitty wrote:
> On 7/6/2010 01:35, Wolfram Söns wrote:
> comparison in Windows vs Mac format... since it is hard to create a
> decent chart, this will be done in two lines for each one that is
> different with Windows first and then Mac...
>  > ByteOrder=riboLSBFirst > ByteOrder=riboMSBFirst
>  > LineEnd=rileDWordBoundary > LineEnd=rileDQWordBoundary
>  > BitsPerPixel=24 > BitsPerPixel=32
>  > BytesPerLine->960 > BytesPerLine->1280
>  > MaskLineEnd=rileWordBoundary > MaskLineEnd=rileByteBoundary
> these are the 5 that are different that i find... their differences seem
> to me to be to be enough to give the results that wolfram is seeing...
> but i may also be looking in a wrong direction...

I believe I have also seen a colour disparity on two x86 Linux systems,
with an identical binary, but I can't at the moment investigate. The
only reason I mention this is so that nobody gets too hung up on LSB/MSB
or alignment, to the exclusion of bits-per-pixel.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk