[Lazarus] How to make SSH connection via FreePascal or Delphi using Indy/Synapse etc?

Frank Church vfclists at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 14:39:31 CEST 2010

Noli Sicad wrote:

> Everybody knows SciTE, right?

Never heard of it frankly, and the One True Editor is MultiEdit :-)

I have heard of some of the other programs you mention such as Notepad++
but the only time I've had to add an editor to a Delphi/Lazarus program
either TMemo or SynEdit has been entirely adequate (subject to poor
documentation in the latter case- credit and thanks to people here
who've helped me out).

However if the library supported some must-have feature such as an
integral and accessible scripting engine or a cross-platform networked
clipboard then it would probably be worth looking at on its own merits.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk