[Lazarus] unable to find file "" when in reality it is something completely different

Bernd prof7bit at googlemail.com
Sat Jul 17 16:39:21 CEST 2010

Micha Nelissen wrote:

> Look for GetHeapStatus, it's even compatible with Delphi (if that's
> necessary).

Thanks, just the job. It's a hack when I'm leaving a serial comms
program looping so I can see what happens when things have settled down,
no plans to port to Delphi although I might make sure the library works
with Windows.

> Hint: compile application with -gh, that will use heap tracer and tell
> you at end of application where your leaked blocks are coming from.

Thanks for that as well :-)

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk