[Lazarus] GDB crash when I try to debug

Pierre Delore dpliste at free.fr
Tue Jul 20 07:47:15 CEST 2010

Hi Tobias,

The problem for me is that I made no modification since my last debugging session (2 months ago). When I saw the problem I reloaded my last working code. The same problem appears. I think that GDB is in conflict with something in my system (win xp).
I have an other machine with XP. I will try to install lazarus and to debug the last working code.

Pierre Delore

http://datalinkwristapps.free.fr
http://dpsite.free.fr