[Lazarus] Many parts of screen are not redrawn in Windows XP Classic theme and Win 2000

Frank Church vfclists at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 11:45:24 CEST 2010

On 19 July 2010 08:03, Paul Ishenin <ip at kmiac.ru> wrote:

> 19.07.2010 14:50, dmitry boyarintsev wrote:
>
>> Paul Ishenin please test on Win 7 with Aero enabled (if possible).
>>

> This is unrelated problem. Double buffering can't be applied if you want
> the correct fade effects. I already removed the double buffering for buttons
> before.
>
> Best regards,
> Paul Ishenin.

After further tests it appears the  problem arises when I use the
OnDrawColumnCell event to draw the grid. When I disable the code the problem
goes away, but I don't understand why it affects objects which are not part
of the grid.

I'll will test the problem with another dataset and report my findings.

> --

Frank Church