[Lazarus] Creating a directory in the home directory

Dave Coventry dgcoventry at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 21:05:03 CEST 2010

Seems like I cannot leave them away. The list will be completely
messed up (columns not matching each other anymore) after inserting an
item at index 0. The only way to fix this seems to be BeginUpdate
EndUpdate or scrolling to the 0th element in the list.

Now I am back to square one. Is there *any* way to get/set the scroll
position of the list? I cannot imagine that something so simple is not
possible somehow. All I want to achieve is to insert one item into the
list without completely resetting the scroll position.