[Lazarus] Lazarus Resources

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 12:23:17 CEST 2010

On Mon, Jul 26, 2010 at 10:55 AM, Josh Lee <frozen-dragon96 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Yesh thank you, looking through the source is very educational. I love the idea that they implemented Pascal in it, so you can make custom scripts! It's like a non-GUI Lazarus ;)
> But isn't Delphi resources set out different from Lazarus resources?

Delphi uses Windows resources though the Windows API

Lazarus supports 2 kinds of resources: Windows resources (RC files)
and Lazarus resources (LRS files) using FPC/Lazarus APIs

In that sense looking at the Inno Setup source code probably won't
help much as it will probably be using Windows API which aren't
portable.

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho