[Lazarus] Lazarus installation on Mac plus other thoughts

Juha Manninen juha.manninen62 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 16:41:53 CEST 2010

dmitry boyarintsev kirjoitti tiistai, 27. heinäkuuta 2010 17:16:34:
> So far, i'm not aware of anyone ever made cross-compiler for OSX.
> However, since all build-tools are open source, it should be possible.

I am not going to try that.
Instead I could help my friend's installation again after we both have
collected energy for it. What do you say? Is there a chance we make it on Mac
(I have no experience with it) or should we go with a Windows laptop?

> Bit what wiki pages did you improve?

I improved "Getting Lazarus" page and Marcos improved "Installing Lazarus"
page. They have overlapping information and should be re-organized.

Juha